Featured Netduino Guides
New to electronics? This tutorial starts with the fundamentals and builds from there.
For announcements and other info, check out our community forums!
We also have a Discord chat server setup, so come say hi!
The following samples can be found in the WildernessLabs Documentation repo.
- Blinky - The quintessential Netduino
- Onboard Button + LED - Using the onboard button to light the onboard LED.
- ButtonInterruptEvents - Listening to an
InterruptPortfor button press events.
- Glitch Filtering - Filtering circuit noise using a Glitch Filter and the eventing model.
- Driving an LED w/a PWM Signal - Driving a single LED with a
- Blinking an RGB LED with Red, Green, and Blue - A simple sample illustrating how to drive an RGB LED.
- Driving an RGB LED - Driving an RGB LED with three
- Changing colors of RGB LED with a Potentiometer - Changing the color of an RGB LED with an
- SD Card IO - Reading and writing to an SD card using
- Web Request - Connecting to the internet and making an