Check out our events page for upcoming Wilderness Labs events!
Featured Netduino Guides
New to electronics? This tutorial starts with the fundamentals and builds from there.
For announcements and other info, check out our community forums!
We also have a Discord chat server setup, so come say hi!
The following samples can be found in the WildernessLabs Documentation repo.
- Blinky - The quintessential Netduino
- Onboard Button + LED - Using the onboard button to light the onboard LED.
- ButtonInterruptEvents - Listening to an
InterruptPortfor button press events.
- Glitch Filtering - Filtering circuit noise using a Glitch Filter and the eventing model.
- Driving an LED w/a PWM Signal - Driving a single LED with a
- Blinking an RGB LED with Red, Green, and Blue - A simple sample illustrating how to drive an RGB LED.
- Driving an RGB LED - Driving an RGB LED with three
- Changing colors of RGB LED with a Potentiometer - Changing the color of an RGB LED with an
- SD Card IO - Reading and writing to an SD card using
- Web Request - Connecting to the internet and making an