Links and Resources
Download links for Netduino are enumerated here for convenience. If you’re new to Netduino, check out the Getting Started tutorial to get up and running.
- Visual Studio 2015 - Note, community edition is free, but you’ll need to create an account if you don’t already have one.
- .NET Micro Framework (.NETMF) v4.3.2 - QFE2 SDK
- .NETMF Plugin for:
- Netduino SDK
Firmware Updater and Configuration Tool
Netduino.Deploy for Windows
- Bootloader driver update for WinUSB is required (instructions),
- Legacy NetduinoUpdate v184.108.40.206 (Firmware Updater only)
Netduino.Deploy for macOS
3D Printable Prototyping Baseboard
These 3D printable baseboards have mounting holes for a Netduino plus space for a half-size breadboard. You may find it helpful to ream the holes with a 3.2mm (1/8”) drill bit after printing.
To mount the Netduino, use 12mm M3 socket screws and 3 hex nuts.
Appliance Control Board
Handles either a 2 channel or 4 channel relay. For buses, use screw terminal blocks.
Discontinued Products (Netduino 1, Plus, & Mini)
Development Environment (Windows Only)
- Visual Studio Express 2010
- NETMF SDK 4.2
- Netduino SDK 220.127.116.11 32 bit or 64 bit
Legacy Firmware Downloads
- Netduino 1 v18.104.22.168
- Netduino 2 Plus, v22.214.171.124
- Netduino 2, v126.96.36.199
- Netduino Plus, v188.8.131.52
- Netduino Mini, v184.108.40.206 (TTL)
- Netduino Mini, v220.127.116.11 (RS232)