The following samples can be found in the WildernessLabs Documentation repo.
- Blinky - The quintessential Netduino
- Onboard Button + LED - Using the onboard button to light the onboard LED.
- ButtonInterruptEvents - Listening to an
InterruptPortfor button press events.
- Glitch Filtering - Filtering circuit noise using a Glitch Filter and the eventing model.
- Driving an LED w/a PWM Signal - Driving a single LED with a
- Driving an RGB LED - Driving an RGB LED with three
- Changing colors of RGB LED with a Potentiometer - Changing the color of an RGB LED with an
- SD Card IO - Reading and writing to an SD card using
- Web Request - Connecting to the internet and making an
- Controlling a servo - Make a servo sweep through 180 degrees continuously.
- Read Temperature from TMP102 - Read the temperature from a TMP102 temperature sensor using I2C.
- Write to I2C Register - Change the mode of the TMP102 by writing to a register using I2C.
- UART Test - Basic reading and writing to a UART.
- 16x2 LCD - Write information to a 16x2 LCD using SPI.
- Read DS3234 Using SPI - Read the current date / time from a DS3234 RTC using SPI.
All samples in the WildernessLabs Documentation repo are distributed under the Apache 2 license. If you have a cool sample that you’d like to document and share, please submit a pull request! We love quality contributions.
Additional NETMF Samples
- DP Web Service
- Extended Weak References
- File System
- FTP Server
- Http Client
- Http Server
- Simple WPF Application
- Socket Client
- Socket Server
- Temperature Samnple
- Touch Panel
- USB Device
- WPF Emulator
- Weak Delegates
These docs are open source. If you find an issue, please file a bug, or send us a pull request. And if you want to contribute, we'd love that too!